The word of the month is
- Put others ahead of yourself.
- Find a way to help, not a way to hide.
- Be ready when you’re called.
- Be glad for the chance to serve.
- Check with the right person before you make commitments.
Nathan Walters Honored as Champion of Character for “Orderliness”—Orderliness is simply a very important aspect for him in every area. . . . to keep things clutter free, cleaned up and where they belong.” Read more »
Kris Rush Honored as Champion of Character for...—“Kris is the most tireless executive I have ever known in 43 years of Chamber work. … Due diligence is her trademark." Read more »