The word of the month is
- Look at people when they speak to you.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Sit or stand up straight.
- Do not draw attention to yourself.
- Keep your eyes, ears, hands, feet, and mouth from distractions.
Larry Tettleton honored as Champion of Character, for “determination.”—“Edmond schools hired more than a coach when they hired Larry Tettleton. They hired a person of character.” Read more »
Judy Farley honored as Champion of Character, for “availability.”—“Judy has spent her life making herself ‘available’ to others. This was a characteristic that she learned from watching her parents live their lives the same way…” Read more »
Tana Stufflebean honored as Champion of Character for her “thoroughness.”—“Not only is she thoroughly prepared with the study, but she goes the ‘extra mile’ by making sure the atmosphere is conducive to a positive experience.” Read more »